Job Vacancy: Activity Works Project Officer
Grade: £26,487 pro-rata (London weighting inclusive) 2 days per week, fixed contract until 7th October 2016
The Activity Works project, funded by Trust for London, will identify, recruit and develop 60 disabled people across Greater London and provide them with employment and apprenticeship opportunities in the sport and leisure sectors over a two year period. It will provide a tailor-made pathway for each individual disabled person to develop the skills and experience to gain employment in their chosen sport.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To support the recruitment of disabled people to become employable in the sport and leisure sectors
- To liaise with external partners in developing and maintaining referral systems
- To provide advice, guidance and expertise relating to issues specifically facing disabled people seeking employment in the sport and leisure sectors
- To liaise with Remploy and Tottenham Hotspur Foundation to develop support, training and vocational development opportunities to enhance disabled people's employability in the sport and leisure sectors
- To track progress of all participants using monitoring and evaluating tools
- To liaise with employers from the sport and leisure sectors, provide them with the skills and knowledge to act as inclusive employers and influence them to seek to recruit disabled employees.
- To manage all administration systems, including database and filing systems
- To visit venues and monitor quality assurance
- To support the Development Manager measure outcomes and impact, and produce regular monitoring and evaluation returns for the funder and Interactive Board of Trustees
- To keep accurate and comprehensive records
- To deal with and file expenses incurred
For an application pack please email email@example.com.
Application deadline: Friday 24th October 2014 at 5pm